The JW Cameron Center have several meeting rooms available at discounted rates for the Maui community's use.
Rooms available are as follows:
|Room||Setting||Tables||Chairs||*Non-Profit Price||*For Profit Business|
Click here to download a printable PDF map of our meeting rooms.
These meeting rooms are open on first-come, first-serve basis to all individuals and organizations except for:
1.Political organizations and/or individuals conducting political meetings; and
2.Religious organizations and/or individuals holding religious meetings.
- All individuals and non-profit organizations using the meeting rooms will be assessed a Maintenance and Utility Fee.
- A commercial enterprise using the meeting room(s) will be assessed a User Fee in addition to the Maintenance and Utility Fee.
Maintenance and Utility Fees are assessed per 5 hour session per room as follows:
(pro-rating is not allowed)
- Morning session 7am - 12 noon
- Afternoon session 12 noon - 5pm
- Evening session 5pm - 9pm
Additional equipment is available upon request.
Download the REQUEST PACKET.
Meeting Rooms Rules
- Application for Use shall be made at the Cameron Center office during working hours, between 8:00 A.M. and 4:15 P. M. Mondays through Fridays. Individuals or organization representatives shall certify as to compliance with these written rules when signing said application.--Cancellations will be accepted up to seventy-two hours preceding use. Failure to meet the 72-hour notification will result in the assessment of Maintenance and Utility and User fees, if applicable.
- Individuals and organizations wishing to use the meeting room(s) after 9:00 P.M. shall request such use at the time of application. Decisions for such extensions shall be vested to the Chief Executive Officer and may be subject to additional fee assessments.
- Users shall pick up keys for meeting room(s) at the Cameron Center office during working hours, between 8:00 A.M. and 4:15 P.M Mondays through Fridays. Keys must be returned to the office by 12:00 noon on the day following use or dropped into the key return box.
- Individuals and organizations using the meeting rooms shall be responsible for leaving the premises clean and returned to the order shown on the diagrams posted in each meeting room. If additional cleaning is needed, the user will be billed for the cost of clean up
- Users shall also be responsible for any damage to the meeting room and its contents (furniture and equipment) or loss of property from the premises. Damage or loss shall be reported promptly and users shall reimburse the Cameron Center for the cost of repair and/or replacement of same.
- The Cameron Center Staff is not responsible for setting up or cleaning up meeting rooms. Further, Cameron Center staff are not responsible for relaying messages to persons attending meetings except in cases of extreme emergency. Users are instructed to advise their employees and others accordingly. Use of the Cameron Center meeting room(s) are restricted to the specific room(s) designated on the application and the adjoining restrooms. --The Center's kitchen facilities are available for use upon request. Users shall be responsible for furnishing their own supplies, such as cups, plates, etc.
- Individuals and organizations using the meeting room(s) shall be responsible for locking all entrance doors and adjoining restrooms and for turning off all lights.
- Users must respect the rights of others by keeping noise levels down since partitions between meeting rooms do not completely contain noise.
- The service of alcoholic beverages is NOT permitted in Cameron Center meeting rooms.
- Pets and other animals are not permitted in Cameron Center meeting rooms with the exception of guide, signal or service dogs.
- Failure to comply with these written rules shall disqualify the user from further and future use of the meeting rooms.
- Any individual or organization conducting a meeting or event for which admission is charged or fees or donations required shall be assessed a User Fee.
- Workshops and seminars intended exclusively for resident agency staff development and training or for clients servicing and education for which fees to cover costs are assessed, shall be exempt from all fees.
- ANY EXCEPTIONS TO THESE WRITTEN RULES REQUIRE EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES AND MUST BE APPROVED BY THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER IN WRITING IN ADVANCE OF THE PROPOSED USE.